返回列表 发帖

a letter to sandwolf[讨论]

hi, sandwolf,
sorry that i cant email u, i think there must be some thing wrong, eithe ur email or my computer.
i dont know how much i can help u, but i would like to try.
1) i don#t know much information about university in Netherlands, but i know one in Rottdam suppose to be very good,( one of the European top 10´). and also there is one in Masstricht, where some of my friends are studying, i heard it is also good, and not very expensive.
2) to study in uk, u need to have very strong financial support, because tuition and live expense are very high, and most of courses are only one year, u dont have much time to do part time job. and i dont know which uni u graduated from, but be brave enough to apply top universities once u decide to study in uk, because some of my friends who dont have good qualification before but still accepted by top uni.
and also not much differences of tuition between tops and ordinaries. once u graduate u may have good career opportunities either in uk or china, like some of my friends, again it is not garranteed, it more or less depends on ur luck! but if u want to work in European or hong Kong international companies, then u have some sort of advantage!
and when u look for uni in uk, also pay attention to the job career services of the uni, because if they devote to help its graduates, then u will have much more chances!!

3) if u concern about the money, i would suggest u to look for some uni in Germany and Spain, because there are some very good one with comparable low tuition.

all to all, good luck!!!

nan
收藏 分享

I heard that the tuituion for Germany university is almost free, but it will take a bit longer time to complete the program compared with the UK.
But, Sandwolf, i am still wondering, why r u  so eargering for going abroad? Just for oversea experiences or immigration? If u still back china few years later, such kind of experience doesnot add much value to ur furture development . Pls think over b4 leap.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看