返回列表 发帖

please advise

my background is Civil Engineering, from Tong Ji University

5 years working experience,

1 year in real estate, 1 year in technical support, 3 years in construction management

now, working for a branch company of AIG group in Shanghai, as Project Manger

Certified Project Mangement Professional (PMP)...

Now working on GMAT.

Have the intention to apply CEIBS by mid 2006

Please advise,

1. is there any chance to get through the interview?

2. No idea of GMAT, will it be enough if I ONLY get 650 plus minus?

Thanks All

收藏 分享

FYI

1Get well prepared with the interview; the key is nice spoken English;

2, a 650 GMAT may be enough; but the higher the better.

Good luck!

my oral is not too bad...however my PM and Real estate background seems to be more suitable for applying CK than CIBES.

Thanks for your reply and I would try do better in GMAT.

you can try both

hey buddy, the essay is quite important. the rule is to "be yourself". you can ask your friends do some polish jobs on it but the main thoughts are yours. Also you can practise oral english. following are the common things I can figure out.

1. Why MBA? Long term and short term plan of career. Is it clear or related? I mean nobody like a person just do this for three years and do that for four years. Some professional managers do that but they are MBAs or they just focus at one industry or fuction. Everybody got a dream or aim. The important thing is how you achieve it and why the MBA can help you.

2. Why choose CEIBS or CK? You'd better know the stength of the schools, and which can match your career plan. That is also one of the main reasons for you to choose the school.

3. What do you want to do after the MBA? Hey, schools also will consider whether you can easiy find a good job after your graduation. Between CEIBS and CK, which one can offer more opportunities for your future?

Thanks buddy, your questions are really helpful.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看