返回列表 发帖

looking for ebay seller

We are looking to expand our business onto ebay, and it will be wonderful to cooperate with the experienced ebay sellers. About us---we have an active account with 1500 products with variation already populated and up-to-date.

You must have an ebay account with good and positive feedback, a verified paypal account which must be at least 3 month old is necessary. Your month income will be 15% - 20% of the item sold.

Description

I found some products that are being sold on ebay with prices well above what I can practice including shipping. The problem is that I have little experience on ebay, so I am looking for someone with good feedback and experience and will be willing to pay 10% of the sales value.

Requirement

1 Ebay and paypal account

2 Ebay account should be at least over 10 positive seller feedback and more than 96% positive feedback rate, the ebay paypal account should have at least 1 month old.

3 Below 10 positive feedback but with good account performance is also in consideration, just let me see your id details.

What you will do

1 List products to sell on ebay. I will send you the picture, title, description and recommended price for the products in one file to your email, what you should is list them on ebay.

2 If you have any question please forward the email to us so that we can reply the customers unless you know how to reply.

3 Payment will be made to your verified paypal account. You keep your commissions + ebay fees + payapl fees and transfer the remaining funds to us.

Please note: We only ship items if we have received payment for them!

If you are interested on cooperation with us, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Hope we can start cooperation as soon as possible.

MSN: factorydirect1-at-hot.mail.1-dot-c.com

QQ: 1975531065

Thanks for your attention, you are always welcomed!

收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看