返回列表 发帖

Study Plan for Visa Application

1. Why do I choose XXXX University ?

I have selected XXXX University to pursue Master of Science in xxxx degree because this program provides a distinctive approach to the study of marketing and communications. The institute is providing excellent courses in marketing in the US with complete study atmosphere and especially its staff is highly qualified. Classes include case studies and examples involving local companies. So according to what I have described above, I believe XXXX University is definitely an excellent place to pursue my master study.

收藏 分享

2. Detailed Study Plan
    The xxxx master program which I have successfully applied will last 2 years, which begins in August 28th, 2011. In the two years, I will take 7 core courses listed as follows:Marketing Management, Business Ethics, Survey Research Methods, managerial accounting,integrated marketing communication, consumer behavior and IMC capstone course. Meanwhile, I will take other 9 elective courses. The program will give me the chance to improve my communication and managerial skills to manage and lead teams, understand the implications of environmental and economic changes and effectively deliver business mechanisms that improve business organizations. At last, I will complete the thesis and finally acquire my master degree in XXXX University.

3. Career Object
As soon as I finish this master program, I would like to go back to home to China. I think my motherland is an ideal country to start my career. Considering that China is now becoming a leader in the world of finance and industry, I know and I firmly believe that with the trend of internationalization, more and more companies in China would be in want of professionals with Master in xxxx, where profit and customer satisfaction can be guaranteed. I have planned to work as a brand sales & design supervisor in marketing and sales department in any reputed multinational firm in China where I could learn more and develop my career. The graduate degree from an international graduate school will give me better edge over locally trained and schooled marketing graduates. What I will have learnt in the master program in XXXX University will help open opportunities as well as provide new ideas regarding marketing that will benefit me a lot in my future career.

Applicant: XXX                              Date: July, 13st, 2011

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看