Countries in which MBA clubs exist: 40
Does the main university offer career placement services for alumni? Yes
Does the main university have an alumni networking Web site? Yes
University alumni networking site: http://www.alumniconnections.com/penn/
Does the B-School have an alumni networking Web site? Yes
Business school alumni networking site: http://www.whartonconnect.com
Do current MBA students have access to an alumni database? Yes

SCHOOL COMMENTS

Additional school comments: The Wharton MBA Program for Executives is offered in both San Francisco and Philadelphia. Wharton professors teach all EMBA students; they fly to San Francisco--it is not distance learning. For more information, 1-866-WHARTON.

I was able to learn alongside the best students from the best faculty. What else could I want?

You feel as though you're part if a tradition that is much larger and deeper than you, your cohort, faculty members, or curriculum. Wharton is a brand that has a well-earned reputation around the globe, and it's not something people tell you, but something you become convinced of on your own.

Overall, the instructors were excellent. In fact, Wharton's EMBA program actually draws many of the school's most sought-after professors. Many are at the cutting edge of their fields. Some are seasoned, veteran instructors who have a command of the material and know how to teach it very effectively. Almost all are extremely polished and lead a highly engaged and stimulating class. There were one or two exceptions, but, for the most part, the faculty were exceptional.

One weakness is that it's very grade-driven.

The leadership course relies on "touchy-feely" readings and not enough theory and internal reflection.

The administrative staff made the logistics very easy. They handled every detail. Their philosophy is that we have enough to worry about between school and work, so they'll handle the details.

The schedule of classes was arranged so students stayed together during the breaks and lunches, which helped build much stronger bonds than would be otherwise possible. The best part was the overnight stay (at one of the best hotels in San Francisco) with all the classmates.

Wharton does not water down its EMBA program, so the curriculum and requirements are the same as for the full-time program. This is excellent because you get the same degree, but it is a lot of work when you also have a full-time job.

The people are carefully selected based on their academic and professional accomplishments. The MBA is an education in which you learn from both your professors and your peers.

The teachers were able to connect with the class. It was obvious they enjoyed what they were doing. They all had a solid base of practical experience in addition to their impressive academic and research credentials.

On occasion, the subject matter seemed dated.

The vast majority of Wharton professors video-tape their classes and archive them on the web for your review later. There was a handful who didn't, and I wish they had.

The administration team is extremely helpful. They booked countless last-minute hotel rooms for me, got me extra course materials when I lost mine, and even watched my puppy for an afternoon when I was in class They went out of their way to make sure everyone got as much help and support as needed.

The food could have been a little better.

The student body is incredibly talented and diverse.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看