返回列表 发帖
SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
Other professional club: Graduate Supply Chain Management Other Networking club: MBA Association

It is hard to beat the return on investment for my program. -- Consulting

The education to cost ratio is incredibly good. Beyond this, there are a large number of companies recruiting at Michigan State. A student can find great positions in just about any geographical location they want in any field or industry they choose. -- Human Resources

I believe that going to the Broad School of Business at Michigan State University is an extreme value. In terms of average salary upon graduation, it's on par with top-20 schools and for significantly cheaper. In addition, you get a small class feel, with an average class being around 100 students, but all of the resources of a huge Big Ten University with 50,000 students. -- Marketing

Teamwork is extremely important at this school with a team encompassing at least two international students as well as domestic students from diverse backgrounds to total teams of five people. These teams were permanent in all of our core classes for the first year. -- Marketing

Class size in my program is around 100 students (divided into 3 cohorts). It is a perfect size in my opinion: not too small to facilitate networking while not too big to sacrifice class quality. -- Finance

I like the team-based focus of the program and its smaller size. Both of these items allow for more personalized interaction with faculty for better networking and better learning experience. -- Finance

Michigan State's full-time MBA program not only offers solid academics, but skills well beyond the books. I learned how to work with and manage people through lots of teamwork and development courses. The small size of the program (100 students in my class) allows you to know everyone well and facilitates an ideal learning environment. -- Consulting

I only chose to apply to Michigan State because of the interactions I had with friends who were alumni and had raved about the program. The rankings showed MSU as one of the best values and lowest repayments. Additionally, it was in-state tuition. The ultimate selling point for me was the career placement office, which boasts close to 100% placement. I had no problem finding a job and also found that employers were happy to talk with me and come to campus on a regular basis. The full-time MBA at Michigan State was worth every penny. -- Consulting

Our program is a combination of good education, reasonable tuition and good payback. -- Operations

I felt the program taught me the hands-on aspects on working in a business setting and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hands-on program -- Marketing

Every program has its positive and negative attributes, but overall I would say that the program I attended is a great value. -- Marketing

While my job search was limited geographically to Michigan due to family reasons, there were plenty of opportunities for graduates in a wide range of companies, functions, and locations. I had an outstanding experience in and out of the classroom. -- Operations

The focus on soft skills and reputation in the business world is much more than I expected. -- Finance

I got everything I could have asked for out of an MBA program: Multiple job offers, a productive group working environment, personable professors and a solid group of new colleagues/friends. The program does have its drawbacks, but the overall experience is more than worth it. -- Finance

The Broad MBA program has an outstanding teamwork and leadership development process. I believe it would help the MBA graduates to have an significant impact in the society. -- Finance

The cost of the MBA was very low in comparison to other top MBAs. The placement and career center brought many companies to recruit at MSU, so even as an international student, you can get many offers. Finally, if your career is in the field of Supply Chain/Logistics this is the school to come. In this last point, the reasons are the level of faculty in this field, the quality of the classes, and the reputation and corporation that come to MSU to hire supply chain employees. -- Operations

Getting my MBA at MSU has been life-changing. I have met so many wonderful people including other students, staff and faculty that I want to keep in touch with throughout my career and more importantly on a personal level. I have also learned a tremendous amount and have grown academically and professionally in ways I didn't realize were possible. I think that anyone interested in business would benefit from the experience. -- Marketing

many  thanks !!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看