返回列表 发帖
The faculty is awesome. I learned a lot, and they were patient in helping students understand the course. -- Finance

I viewed the MBA program as a two-year hiatus, a chance to get a practical business education, and a way to re-invent my career track. In that sense, Kenan-Flagler has been well worth it. -- Marketing

Before coming to Kenan-Flagler, I thought it was a place where students, faculty and administration actively supported one another. When I arrived, I found that faculty didn't actively interact with students, the administration seemed indifferent to student career concerns, and second-year students fed information to their employers about first-year students who they thought were promising. -- Finance

Our relatively small class size provides a lot of opportunities for students to take on leadership roles. Also, you get to know everyone, and there's a great collaborative environment. -- Marketing

I was coming in as an English teacher and was expecting something completely different; among the non-profit set, going into finance is practically going to the dark side. But the teachers at UNC showed me how challenging and interesting real business problems could be, and I found ways I could use my new skills to help people and businesses. -- Finance

I was highly surprised at the quality of the professors at a "state" school. I completed my undergrad at an Ivy League, and the professors at UNC were as good or better as any I had during undergrad. -- Consulting

UNC is a very good brand, especially on the East Coast, and the school benefits from that. It is an old school, and it has tons of alumni spread all over, resulting in diversity in job opportunities. -- Finance

Overall, the program was avery balanced, with a good amount of group work and individual work, case study and lecture, etc. -- Finance

Kenan-Flagler's faculty, staff, and students are incredibly supportive. Each will go out of his/her way to help fellow colleagues, whether it is with personal pursuits, the job hunt, or academic studies. -- Consulting

The facilities have been appropriately upgraded based on student feedback, and the program office is quick to take action when problems arise. It's all you can ask for in an MBA program. -- Consulting

I would advise people over 35 to think twice before joining the full-time MBA program. I have seen some of my classmates struggle getting a job either because they are over qualified or the companies think they are too old to be groomed the company wants them groomed. -- Consulting

Kenan-Flagler students tend to have an easy-going nature and a rare combination of external competitiveness (i.e. with other business schools) and internal cooperation (with other Kenan-Flagler students). I enjoyed the sense of pride we shared in the school, but also liked that we weren't uber-competitive in classes, which made for a more enjoyable learning environment. -- Operations

I know that whatever I want to do in life, my connections and education at Kenan-Flagler will help me. I never would have imagined tripling my income in two years, or going into finance, or learning to love solving business problems. I can't say enough good things about Kenan-Flagler, both in my personal and academic experience. -- Finance

There was lots of interaction between first- and second-year students, which I believe is lacking in other schools. -- Investment Banking

If there is a downside to the school, it's that we are overly team focused and lack enough willingness to "own" our individual contributions. -- Consulting

U.S. schools bring in international students to sell "diversity" to U.S. students, but they don't provide adequate career opportunities to us. As an international student, I felt that my opportunities were very limited because of sponsorship. At the same time, it is very difficult to afford education at a top U.S. school on your own savings. -- Consulting

Chapel Hill is one of the best places for family and kids. My wife and daughter enjoy their lives in a safe and calm town. My wife always tells me, "I am very happy to be here. I don't want to go back to Japan.� -- Operations

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看