返回列表 发帖
The people I met were incredible, the classroom content was interesting, and it was fun! -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

It's cliche to say that HBS is "transformational," so I won't say it. But, the program did fundamentally alter the way I think about the world and my position in it. There is almost no part of me that it hasn't touched and affected for the better. I highly recommend it. -- Consulting

Career doors opened by this school are incredible. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Attending HBS was by far the best experience of my life and I would absolutely urge friends and colleagues to apply. I feel that I have gained tremendously from an academic, networking and career perspective. -- Marketing

The hardest part of the program is getting in. Once you're in, then it's a great experience academically, professionally, and socially. -- Entrepeneurship

Not everyone would like HBS given its culture. Some people are better off at a more collaborative and inclusive environment.. Some people would also prefer to specialize. -- Consulting

HBS has a unique learning environment that truly develops each student as a business professional and leader. -- Finance

It was one of the best experiences I have had in my lifetime - academically, socially, and in terms of broadening my perpective on culture and on challenges worldwide. -- Marketing

Harvard is amazing. Fantastic people and incredible professors. -- Nonprofit

Had a terrific experience. Harvard has a lot to offer different types of people. (Although no school is the right school for anyone) -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

I only applied to HBS. It was the only school where I felt the opportunity cost were less than staying at my previous employer. -- Consulting

This is a very good program that allows you to gain access to an outstanding network that will provide benefits for your entire business career.-- COnsulting

HBS gives a wondeful opportunity to grow, personnally and professionally. I got transformed, from unsecured to ready to start my own company - I started a company in Russia right after graduation. -- Entrepeneurship

Assuming a full time MBA was the right choice, I would definitely recommend HBS due to the caliber of fellow students, faculty, opportunities for growth etc... -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Harvard changed my life and as long as a person is comfortable with the case method, I would absolutely recommend the school to anyone. -- Marketing

The quality of the professors, the network you are able to create and the academic curriculum is simply outstanding. I have already convinced more than 5 friends to apply to HBS. -- Investment Banking

I believe that HBS's program is a GREAT foundation...well thought out, and ideal for an "MBA" program. -- Entrepeneurship

谢谢分享!很及时!

回复 12# covergirl

呵呵,客气

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看