返回列表 发帖

INSEAD at Shanghai-转

First Interview:
I had interview with a Bain partner in Shanghai. The interview was quite standard.  He asked a lot of questions about why INSEAD, why MBA, long term career goal, short term career goal, why go to France, how would colleagues describe you, what is your weakness...  What is the cultural difference between China and France…  And I have taken some chances to ask back on some of his questions.  Time was very short, I hadn’t had chance to ask a lot of questions.
Basically the interviewer is formal. I had won some smiles on his part when talking about his travelling in China.  He had given some insights on the private equity market in China.
收藏 分享

Second Interview:
I interviewed with a Chinese alumni who has 10 years of experience in sales and marketing before joining INSEAD.  And he is now an entrepreneur in the energy-saving space. Basically he asked about standard questions, introduction of me, my personal goals and professional goals. How to reach the goals… etc. He questioned about my leadership capabilities because I don’t have a title of manager. He asked about leadership qualities demonstrated in non-leadership positions. Then we talked in Chinese about the current state of China. Why he created the company in energy space. I asked to keep in touch. He said we keep in touch no matter what the result of INSEAD.

感谢分享

up

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看