返回列表 发帖

[申请攻略] [分享]Round 1 versus Round 2?

Chicago Booth Admissions Director Rose

It is a rainy afternoon in Chicago and I've just finished a series of catch-up meetings with my staff.  Before heading home for the evening, I  want to address one of the most common questions I hear at this time of the year -- are there any advantages to applying in Round 1 versus Round 2?  Inherent in this question are two issues -- timing versus quality.  First, you should definitely take the time to submit a quality application -- timing is certainly a secondary factor.   Quality aside, however, there are definite advantages to applying in Round 1 especially in a competitive pool.  First, you will have your decision in mid-December which will give you adequate time to react to that decision before Round 2 applications are due at other schools.  Second, Chicago GSB uses the waitlist as a way to gauge the applicant pool (since our Round 2 deadline falls after Round 1 decisions have been released), giving you an opportunity for further consideration in that round.  And finally, you have more time to make your final decision.  Round 1 admits have three full months to evaluate their final decision versus 5 weeks for Round 2 admits.  So if you feel your application is nearly complete, it might be worth your while pushing to get everything completed in time for a Round 1 submission (October 15). 

收藏 分享

是的  quality永远是第一位的

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看