返回列表 发帖

10月26号 托福 考试及一些备考经验

10月26重复了2007年2月3号的机经,本人直冒汗,看了3月到9月的机经,真是世事难料啊...
主要是想讲几点考试的感受,希望对大家有所帮助.

首先是关于口语,黄金口语80题,看完后前两道怎么都不会有问题了,基本上就是上面的原题,即使不是也完全可以同样的理由说得非常棒,所以这个我觉得不需要更多其它的材料
而且并不是每个题目都要写完全不同的段子,很多题目可以共用相同的素材和理由,每天空闲时间练5题,两周时间基本就能搞定
后面四题纯粹是理清楚了模板后进去练听力,平时各自己限时练练一定有很多好处的,关键是模板一定要比较全面,以避免自己在说的时候漏了重要的得分点.

阅读我没有好的经验.我主要是把经典阅读加试苏美尔和进化论答案背下来了,考试的时候直接填下来,然后省下来的时间可以默写模板,做完千万别continue得太快,否则你后面就听不到别人说口语了。一般如果你旁边的人是听力加试,你就是阅读加试,我两次考试都是如此。

收藏 分享

综合作文:

From the professor's perspective, there are several questionable facets in the reading passage. He mainly talks about...and claims that....This totally contradicts the point demonstrated in the reading.

A threshold argument raised by the professor is that...According to the lecture,... In contrast, the reading asserts that...Therefore, the professor's view significantly differs from what is stated in the reading in this respect.

Another argument stated in the lecture is that...as evidenced by...On the contrary, the reading maintains that...This opinion is directly refuted by the professor in the lecture.

Finally, the professor challenges the view indicated in the reading that...by pointing out that in actual fact...

In conclusion, in terms of stating several different opinions on the topics introduced in the reading passage, the professor undermines all the contents of the reading.

独立作文:

Whether we should…, different people will hold different opinions due to their various backgrounds. As far as I am concerned, I strongly disagree with the idea because…;…and….

First of all,

Not only…, it also….

In addition,

To sum up, it is very likely that people will never arrive at the same conclusion over this issue due to their different life experiences and values. Nevertheless, as it has been discussed above, I am personally in favor of...in that….

三点理由+三个主体段落。

写作步骤:先写开头,再写每个主体段落的topic sentence,紧接着写完结尾段落;最后完成主体段落的写作。

最后听力一定是重点练习的部分,我以前为做笔记而听,发现题目做得很差,现在改过来应该是在听懂的前提下纪录一些关键词以便做题的时候有个提示,仅此而已,关键还在于听懂,所以我的建议是切勿舍本逐末,不去认真听内容,而光顾着做笔记。

10月26重复了2007年2月3号的机经???

谢谢楼主共享信息

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看