返回列表 发帖

GMAT/TOEFL及辅助英语阅读资料低价转手

GMAT/TOEFL及辅助英语阅读资料低价转手 If you are interested, please send an email to sisu1996@hotmail.com. Brief introduction to myself: Male, 26, have offers from 2 top 10 US b-schools, both with scholarships, one being a full ride. Cross-sector and cross-function work experience: successful startup experience (later went public on NASDAQ), international nongovernmental organization, Fortune 20 MNC. TOEFL: 667 (Listening: 65, Grammar: 68, Reading: 67) Writing: 6.0
GMAT: 720 (Q: 50, V: 38, AWA: 5.5) My GMAT score, taken in 2001 when Ji Jin was not so popular as it is now, just passes muster. However, I am still pretty satisfied with the result - the guide books of New Oriental did help me a lot while I had to squeeze every precious second for preparation in tandem with busy projects on hand. Moreover, my additional reading materials also contributed a lot to my professional English writing. For example, the articles in Harvard Business Review (哈佛商业评论 a.k.a. the business bible, original version in English) are all written by the leading thinkers as well as professors from the top b-schools, namely, C.K. Prahalad from Michigan Business School, Michael Porter from HBS and Peter Drucker. All the sentences are written in such a manner that can serve as the paradigm pieces for AWA in GMAT. Also, if you plan to acclimate yourself to the American culture, the New Yorker (纽约客) comes second to none, let alone the fun illustrations that are frequently sought after by loyal collectors. Below is a list of the books and magazines I have. I do trust that they can be of great help to you in terms of test preparation and improvement in your English as a whole. I would also be glad to make friends with interested people. And if you would like to hear my personal experience in acing the tests and application process, just buy me a cup of tea (for girls) or beer (for boys). I am quite broken now with the impending transition to study life... New Yorker/Economist/Fortune/Harvard Business Review/Time/Red Herring 《其实可以很酷》 (bebeyond) 《新东方TOEFL全真试题》2册 (with complete cassettes)
1. 28套 Princeton 4 mock tests + 95/8 - 2000/1
2. 5套 2000/5 - 2001/10 新东方GMAT3册
1. 《GMAT阅读汇编》
2. 《GMAT练习题》
3. 《LSAT全真汇编》 前进3册
1. 《逻辑推理》
2. 《句子改错》
3. 《前进托福词汇》
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务