返回列表 发帖
b4 I took my MBA program in China,I just felt I needed MBA to broaden view for both my carrer and life.but after I got my MBA program ,I think what i get the best from MBA is I got to know so  many excellent people.I made friends with my classmates and had good time.the most important thing is we set up a net of relationship.It's very important for MBA to develope career in the future.......of course I learnt finance,accouting those professional stuff eventho not deep enough but it does cover almost every aspects of runing a business.....

Yor are right. For many people, the most rewarding thing of MBA is to establish a great network.Having opportunity to absorb excellence from so people from different countries is really a great experience for each people, easpecially for people from top university. This degree will greatly enhance the foundation of your life and career.

1/3 your time, you are learning with your professors, and 2/3 time your are learning with your classmates. So you see, what you will get from your peers?

As for the relationship network set up from your classmates of MBA program,I do think it has huge benefits indeed for your future. but here We are disscussing How to select a proper direction of MBA for my later career in IT field.
It seems that few persons take MIS direction,Most of the candidates have been absorbed in marketing,sales and finance directions etc. even though they have been engaged in IT technologies before.I am not sure with this. I wonder if there is a better future for MIS of MBA.
Maybe I am very wordy here,you donot like to listen to me.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看