返回列表 发帖

verbaljijing:

verbal:
1. 人的直立行走(jj)
2。business innovation that is need well modified. and other relevent factor play a important role in the success of the innovation.
the question and the essay is easy if you can read it well.
3. 19century women education's function(JJ)
4. forgotten.
The most importance thing for verbal is remembering the Kaplan's word. prephase.
then, you will find the verbal part is not very difficult as you imagine.
The second is don't don't stick to one question bothering you for too long time.
The last but not least is don't feel too worried about verbal, do it as you commonly do it. My score last time is very low, 640, I feel shame to say about it, but after one and half month, why i can increase the score by 80 is my modificaiton of my mental situation. Feeling it easily is importance for cracking the test.

[em28]
收藏 分享
Robert之家-----我的家园

祝贺!虽然有点晚了,呵呵。新手上路。看来还要讲究策略。斑竹能不能多介绍点经验什么的。偶是新来的可是很喜欢这里,谢谢。
\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

谢谢牛牛。偶是妞妞,呵呵。
\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

嘻嘻嘻嘻。征下联:妞妞卖牛 牛拗 妞妞扭拗牛。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看