返回列表 发帖

大全-III-13,请教加强题

Record companies defend their substitution of laser-read compact discs (CD’s) for the much less expensive traditional long-playing vinyl records in their catalogs by claiming that the audio market is ruled by consumer demand for ever-improved sound reproduction rather than by record manufacturers’ profit-motivated marketing decisions. But this claim cannot be true, because if it were true, then digital audiotape, which produces even better sound than CD’s, would be commercially available from these same record companies, but it is not.

13. Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the argument against the record companies’ claim?
(A) When CD’s were first introduced in the audio-reproduction market, prices were high and selection was poor.
(B) Record companies are reluctant to attempt commercial production of digital audiotape until profits from the sales of CD’s have enabled them to recover their investments in compact-disc manufacturing technology.
(C) Some CD’s have been so much in demand that consumers have experienced long delays in obtaining copies.
(D) Because CD’s work according to principles very different from those that govern conventional recordings, commercial production of CD’s requires new kinds of manufacturing technology.
(E) Any valid comparison of CD audio reproductions to digital audiotape reproductions must be based on identical performances played back on the highest quality disc or tape player.

答案A。我没觉得哪个是strengthen 了, 就错选了E。不明白, 望指教。加强题我没有一点解题方法,还望NN指点一二。 先谢过了。
收藏 分享

演绎类如加强题,首先必须抓住题干, 然后一切都按部就班就可以了。

这倒题的答案不是A也不是E, 而是(B):且看题干:

公司不生产DA(Digital Audiotape) => 公司还是以营利为主而非考虑客户需求

加强这个论证有好多形式,如:
1、客户非常需求DA品质的商品;
2、生产DA入不敷出;
3、DA的进口价格太高而市场上有大量盗版;
4、DA需要非常先进的技术和大量投资;
5、没有其它产品能够有象DA这样好的声音品质;
6、DA的预计收支与公司的业绩有很大的关系。

等等,都可以作为加强题的答案。选项(B)只是其中一个(2)。所以加强题着重就这几个方面

I haven't seen your cute face for days. I know, the other day, too many strangers came here, did they scare you?? i bet!

谢谢 解答。那天作题是晕了头, 只盯着最后一句, 没注意结论的关键词在 BUT 前, 真是不应该。 谢谢清楚的解答, 让我对加强题有了进一步的认识。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看