返回列表 发帖

【转贴】常用口语词汇

1. Give me some sage advice. 愿听高见。
2.  You need to do an ECG (electrocardiograph). 你得做个心电图。
3.  I prefer a clear broth. 我喜欢清汤。
4.  Rotate your hips, ladys! 姐妹们把胯扭起来!
5.  I have one foot in the grave. 我半截身子已经入土了。
6.  The team was demoralized. 全队士气大挫。
7.  The film is pretty fast and furious. 影片紧凑、刺激。
8.  Teething troubles / growing pains are to be expected. 前期会有一些问题。
9.  You must banish the thought. 你必须打消这个念头。
10. The bridge was jerry - built. 这座桥属于豆腐渣工程。


1. She only worships Mammon. 她非常拜金。
2.  You’re harking back to that crap all the time! 你怎么老提这事?
3.  With this money we could live like a lord. 有了这笔钱,我们可以享尽荣华富贵。
4.  He fumbled the catch. 他没接住那个球。
5.  Baggy clothes cover a multitude of sins. 宽松的衣服遮百丑啊。
6.  No need to doll yourself up. 没必要打扮得花枝招展的。
7.  The climate is temperate. 天气很温和。
8.  You’re so unsporting. 你太不光明正大了。
9.  Have you gone all the way? 你们上床了吗?
10. Are you trying to psych me out? 你想给我来个下马威?


1. Let’s get to the heart of the matter. 我们进入主题吧。
2.  I had to be cruel to be kind. 为了你好,我必须那么做。
3.  That really brought home to me the gravity. 我明白了事情的严重性。
4.  You’re so unyielding. 你够倔啊。
5.  We’re vanquished. 我们被击败了。
6.  There’s a growing disenchantment. 怀疑与日俱增。
7.  Ask him. He knows his stuff. 问他。他业务熟。
8.  Give her CPR! 快做人工呼吸!
9.  This is the power of the old school tie. 这就是同学会的威力。
10. He knows nothing but brute force. 他只会逞匹夫之勇。

1. We never condone violence. 对暴力我们绝不姑息。

2.  I prefer to live in a world of my own. 我喜欢活在自己的世界里。

3.  There’s a time and place. 总得分场合啊。

4.  Don’t put all your goods in the window. 不要锋芒毕露。

5.  You can’t bend people to your will. 你不能把意志强加于人。

6.  You should take the pills on an empty stomach. 药得空腹吃。

7.  It’s a real body blow. 这真是沉痛的一击。

8.  I’m loath to do it. 我实在不想干。

9.  You’ve made your point abundantly clear. 你的意思我很清楚。

10. You better have a booster. 你最好打一剂加强针。



1. Don’t fatigue yourself unnecessarily. 不要累着自己。
2.  I’m disoriented. 我不知何去何从。
3.  You’ve got sex on the brain. 你满脑子都是男女之事。
4.  Don’t mix with those low life. 别跟那些人渣打交道。
5.  I’m never going to live it down. 我以后没脸见人了。
6.  You’re just a copycat! 你只知道模仿别人。
7.  He’s a trimmer. 你特会见风使舵。
8.  Horses for courses. 术业有专攻。
9.  Many students were mown down. 很多学生被屠杀。
10. The play was a total flop. 演砸了。

1. It’s just chickenfeed for him. 对他来说,那点钱只是九牛一毛。

2.  Your house would be repossessed. 你的房子会被收回的。

3.  You might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. 一不做,二不休。

4.  He’s world-weary and cynical. 他愤世嫉俗。

5.  Our teacher is a real disciplinarian. 我们的老师很严厉。

6.  They work hand and glove. 他们狼狈为奸。

7.  It happened more by contrivance than by chance. 这事有人设计。

8.  Temper your criticism. 批评不要太尖锐。

9.  We have to scale back. 我们得缩小规模。

10. You’ve got goose bumps. 你都起鸡皮疙瘩了。


1. He is the alpha male. 他是老大。
2.  There’s a Trojan horse. 有内奸。
3.  Things are looking black. 前景不妙。
4.  No room to swing a cat. 连个站脚的地方都没有。
5.  It is my baptism of fire. 这是我的第一个挑战。
6.  The man is paralytic right side. 他右半身麻痹了。
7.  I support you unequivocally. 我明确支持你。
8.  The firm lacks cohesive force. 公司没有凝聚力。
9.  I’m ravenous. 我快饿死了。
10. I refused point-blank. 我断然拒绝。
收藏 分享

1. The pressure continued unabated. 压力丝毫未减。
2.  She’s an iron hand in a velvet glove. 她外柔内刚。
3.  My husband is a lucid speaker. 我老公说话很清晰。
4.  The business is on the ropes. 生意岌岌可危。
5.  Many girls want to marry into the purple. 很多女孩都想嫁入豪门。
6.  I have a strange foreboding. 我有一种不祥的感觉。
7.  Take it with a grain of salt. 别全当真。
8.  He got the pink slip. 他被解雇了。
9.  Ignorance is bliss.  无知是福。
10. You’ve been living in a fool’s paradise. 你傻并快乐着。
1. Necessity is the mother of invention. 需要乃创造之母。
2.  Don’t worry. I’ve got his number. 不用担心。我对他了如指掌。
3.  Apply the cream liberally. 多抹点。
4.  We reached a gentleman's agreement. 我们订了个君子协定。
5.  It’s his sore point. 那是他的痛处。
6.  The guy eyed me up. 他色迷迷地打量我。
7.  There’s every prospect of success. 成功的希望很大。
8.  Hey, get off your high horse. 别盛气凌人的。
9.  What an underhanded intrigue! 多么卑鄙的伎俩!
10. Let me kill the fatted calf for you. 我要为你接风洗尘。


1. I smell a rat. 我觉得有点不对劲。
2.  It could be a good conversation piece. 这是个很好的谈资。
3.  The puzzle well and truly foxes me. 这个谜真把我难住了。
4.  I’m a loner / lone wolf. 我不喜欢交际。
5.  The specter of war looms. 战争的阴云笼罩。
6.  I was hypnotized. 我被深深地迷住了。
7.  Don't put words in my mouth. 不要血口喷人。
8.  He falsified his certificate. 他办了个,,,。
9.  Crimes are epidemic. 犯罪很猖狂。
10. It’s a labor of love. 干这活我心甘情愿。

1. He won’t play ball. 他不会合作的。
2.  The result would be nonsensical. 结局是荒谬的。
3.  The plan went like a dream. 计划进展相当顺利。
4.  Hypocrisy is my pet aversion. 我最痛恨的就是虚伪。
5.  You can’t apply the blanket regulation. 你不能一刀切。
6.  Mutton dressed as lamb. 装嫩。
7.  Cut the Gordian knot. 快刀斩乱麻。
8.  Don’t you dare answer me back! 不要和我顶嘴!
9.  They look the other way. 他们睁一只眼闭一只眼。
10. He is fond of vivacious girls. 他喜欢活泼的女孩。

1. Don’t overstate the case. 只讲要点,不必展开。
2.  He perked up at the news. 一听到这个消息他立刻振奋起来了。
3.  Don’t be petulant. 别使性子。
4.  Then I thought better of it. 后来我改变了主意。
5.  How time drags! 时间过得真慢啊。
6.  Don’t make an ass of yourself. 别出洋相。
7.  Were you fluttered? 你慌了吗?
8.  I avoid them like the plague. 我避之唯恐不及。
9.  This may queer my pitch. 这会打乱我的计划。
10. He’s an insipid old bore. 他这人特没劲。

TOP

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭


美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%


查看