返回列表 发帖

陈向东逻辑

52. As a promotional experiment, O company distributed four million catalogs. In one of the two versions of the catalog, the description of each item for sale mentioned a "Mention by Hand" label. The number of purchases from consumers receiving that catalog was twenty percent greater than the number of purchases from consumers receiving a catalog that did not mention the label. Thus, the mention of the label stimulated sales.
Which of the following, if true, could best be used to challange the conclusion drawn above?
A. Consumers receiving the catalog mentioning the label had previously purchased items from O company by mail but consumers receiving the other catalog had not.
C. The number of purchases from O company declined substantially after the promotional campaign was completed.
这题答案是A,但是我觉得A没有削弱作用啊?而且为什么不能选C呢?
28. Grammarians have for years condemned as ungrammatical the English phrase "between you and I, " insisting that the correct phrasing is "between you and me," with the objective case after a preposition. Such condemnations, however, are obviously unfounded, because Shakespeare himself, in The Merchant of Venice, wrote, "All debts are cleared between you and I."
Which of the following, if true, most serously weakens the argument above?
A. In his plays, Shakespeare intentionally had some of his characters use phrases he considered ungrammatical.
E. Most native speakers of English who choose to say "between you and I" do so because they know that Shakespeare used that phrase.
这题答案也是A,但是我觉得E比A更有削弱作用啊?
收藏 分享

25题,虽然我觉得A好像也有点牵强,A的意思是说 Consumers

receiving the catalog mentioning the label 以前在O家买过东西,所以

这可能是导致他们现在在O家的购买比consumers receiving the other

catalog多,所以是一个他因,削弱了原结论。
但是C的话,是加强原结论啊。C说这个促销活动一结束,O公司的销量就下

降了,这正好加强说明了mention of the label stimulated sales.

28题的话,我觉得应该给是选A才对。因为题目最后结论说那些

condemnations毫无根据,因为 Shakespeare也用过you and I. 选项A说,

Shakespeare故意用过一些他认为ungrammatical的短语。所以表明

Shakespeare也承认他的文章里有一些词是ungrammatical的,因此削弱了结

论。
而选项E的对削弱结论无关啊。

25题C项 不是说明了促销活动没有stimulate sale 吗?而带label的

catalog是促销活动的一部分 所以他也没有stimulate 吗?

28题我理解的是A里面说有些是ungrammatical的就不能保证you and I是

ungrammatical的,而E项说人们正是因为Sh这样用才这样用的,就说明不能

用Sh的话当做证据,所以就削弱了啊。。

混乱。。。

25题C是说促销活动结束后,销量大量下降。这说明促销期间销量是相对比较高的,可能是由于the mention of the label促销的,所以C选项严格来说是有可能加强原结论的。

28题的话,E选项给出的信息是,大多数人说“you and I"是因为他们知道sh也用。而楼主说”就说明不能用Sh的话当做证据“,这又是怎么得出的呢。楼主是否已经默认了”you and I "是语法错误的,所以才得出sh的话不可信呢。事实上题目中的两个对立的观点还没得到最后论证呢。

25题我明白了,28题我的意思是人们已经是根据sh的话才那样说的,再用sh的话来证明不就是循环论证了吗?不知道我说明白了没有。。。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看