返回列表 发帖

如果同意了offer能不能反悔?

假如你拿了A校的offer,但要求回复的时间早于B校出结果的日子。假如B校比A校更好,你想等B结果又不想放弃A,你可不可以同意A,到时候假如有B的offer的话再reject A?

我知道在还没有拿到offer的时候想这些比较Silly。但不同学校不同轮次时间上的交错,让我在确定心仪学校申请轮次上碰到了上面的困惑。

希望有经验人士提供意见。谢谢!
收藏 分享

theoretically you can do whatever the hell you want, but you'll hurt your rp

if you really piss A off, A would ask B to turn you down as well; then you are screwed

LS, that is certainly not true as the schools would not know which school you choose if you do not disclose, please don't try to scare people.....

LZ you do not have the obligation to go to a school if you do not wish. The school gets a monetary guarantee as you pay the deposit, however if you choose not to go, then the worst thing that could happen to you is the deposit money. In addition, many people put multiple deposits to ensure a guarantee position, if a better positions opens for you on the wait list, the schools understand your decision. I spoke to one of the admissions officer from a top 30 school regarding to this issue, they said, although they do not encourage this action, but it is understandable and unavoidable.

My only advice is that you make your choice ASAP so the people who are on the wait-list for the school you decide not to go get a chance.

> LS, that is certainly not true as the schools would not know which school you choose if you do not disclose, please don't try to scare people.....

I personally have seen people get kicked out by both schools. It is rare, 'coz bschools have some many great candidates these days and they don't care too much about losing one or two, but it could happen

美国也有跨省?

谢谢ls各位。。。
我看了一下有些deposit要好几千$
光这个的约束力也蛮强的,血汗钱哦~~~

我还是认为不应该反悔,既然你都交钱了,说明这个学校从心里讲你还是愿意去的。再反悔的话,太伤人品了。

你就是浪费点deposit呗。。。deposit可以理解为‘解约费’。。。

Well some people get waitlisted until late July, so is understandable that he/she might want to ensure a spot on one of his lesser schools. When come to MBA application, is whatever gets you in the best school you can get into.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看