返回列表 发帖

Rutgers University MSMF 关于就业问题的回复 from Acting Associate Director

邮件1

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email and your interest in the Rutgers    Mathematical Finance Master's Program. We have a strong network of    industry contacts and that is a tremendous advantage when our    graduates are seeking internships or full-time employment. Unlike    many other programs, we have a full-time career services officer,    providing expert assistance to students during their career search    and develop internship and job opportunities with employers. During    the semester, we also host weekly career seminars to which we invite    potential employers and guest speakers from the world of    quantitative finance. In addition, we offer individual assistance    with resume and cover letter writing, as well as interview coaching    and networking.

We have a near 100% placement rate 6 months after graduation. Firms    hiring our students include Bank of America, Bloomberg, Credit    Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan,    Morgan Stanley and Standard and Poor’s.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions about our career    services, please let me know.

Regards,
   Bettina

--
Bettina Drews
Acting Associate Director, Employer Relations and Career Services
Mathematical Finance Master's Program
Department of Mathematics, Hill Center, Room 513
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
110 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
(732) 445-2390, ext. 6856
Fax: (732) 445-5530
msmfjobs@rci.rutgers.edu
www.finmath.rutgers.edu- Show quoted text -
收藏 分享

邮件2

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Most of our students -- at least 80% -- seek and find employment in    the US. There are always a few international students who, for    various reasons, decide to return to their home countries after    graduation and pursue a career there.

From the class graduating this May, about 50% have already been    placed and we hope to place the remaining students soon. As I have    mentioned before, we consistently have had a near 100 % placement    rate 6 months after graduation and that is our goal for this year,    too.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
   Bettina
   --
Bettina Drews
Acting Associate Director, Employer Relations and Career Services
Mathematical Finance Master's Program
Department of Mathematics, Hill Center, Room 513
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
110 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
(732) 445-2390, ext. 6856