返回列表 发帖

托福speaking模板

TASK 1

I wanna to talk about_______ which/who________. For one thing,________.__________. What’s more,____________.__________. Also,____________._____________.

TASK 2

From my perspective/personally, I’d like to/prefer to____________. I hold to my view for three reasons. First,________________.______________. What’s more,______________._________. Also,___________.___________. All in all, __________benefits____ a lot.

TASK 3

The university has decided to_______________./ The letter from a student says that the university should____________. It is because _____________and __________. In the conversation, the man/female student opposes/supports this new plan and gives two reasons for her/his opposition/agreement. One is that________._____________. The other reason she/he gives is that _________________.____________________.

收藏 分享

TASK 4
In this set of materials, the reading passage introduces a principle of ____________, which suggests that__________________. In the lecture, the professor takes ___as example/draws on an example from his own life to illustrate this principle. _________________.
TASK 5
The man/woman’s problem is that______________/ has the problem of_____________/must, needs, wants_______________, which/because____________. To solve his/her problem, she/he has two solutions. First is to__________. Second is to ________. Personally, I think the man/the woman should take the__ solution. For one thing, in this way_____________,_____________. What’s more, by doing___________, _____________. So, these are the reasons why I suggest the man/the woman do___________.
TASK 6
In the lecture, the professor talks about_____________. The first he introduces is that___________._____________. The other way the professor slams is to _____________._____________.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看