返回列表 发帖

请教一道逻辑题

LSAT  8 SECTION II
3. Citizen fo Mooresville: Mooresville's current city council is having a ruinous effect on municipal finance. Since a majority of the incumbents are running for reelection. I am going to campaign against all these incumbents in the upcoming city council election. The only incumbent I will support and vote for is the one who represents my own neighborhood, because she has the experience necessary to ensure that our neighborhoods interests are served. If everyone in Mooresville would follow my example, we could substantially change the council's membership.

Assuming that each citizen of Mooresville is allowed to vote only for a city council renresentative from his or her own neighborhood, for the council's memebership to be changed substantially, it must be true that

(a) at least some other voters in Mooresville do not make the same exception for their own incumbent in the upcoming election.
(b) most of the eligible voters in Mooresville vote in the upcoming election
(c) few of the incumbents on the Mooresville city council have run for reelection in previous elections
(d) all of the seats on the Mooresville city council are filled by incumbents whose terms are expiring
(e) none of the challengers in the upcoming election for seats on Mooresville's city council are better able to serve the interests of their neighborhoods than were the incumbents.

问题Assuming that。。。。。,for 。。。。。it must be true that。。。。。
请问这句如何理解,中文如何翻译啊?
收藏 分享

Assuming that each citizen of Mooresville is allowed to vote only for a city council renresentative from his or her own neighborhood, for the council's memebership to be changed substantially, it must be true that
假如Mooresville的每个市民都可以选举只来自他或者她住区的竞选者,而要使得委员会的成员有大的变动,那么下面哪个条件须成立

楼主强,顶!!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看