返回列表 发帖
The curriculum is lock-step, which limited the course variety (except for electives), but that was known up-front and helped in developing relationships with peers and team building.

Most instructors were very excited about their areas of focus and injected this motivation into their teachings. I found that the instructors were very clear with their agendas for each class and successfully covered all the material and subjects in a thorough manner. In addition, I found the vast majority of instructors to have very admirable pedigrees. The weaknesses centered around teaching to the lowest denominator in some classes. My experience in a couple classes was that we spent too much time covering very basic concepts instead of progressing to the more advanced material.

Group work often hindered success more than taught the lesson about working in teams. There's no real consequence to low-quality group members (as there is in a job situation) and it unfairly burdens the rest of the group, plus it's really hard for many of us to schedule around work commitments to meet in addition to class times.

For the money and the reputation nationally, I couldn't have done better (as an in-state student). I have a well-respected MBA for not a lot of money and didn't have to sacrifice my current employment to earn it.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看