返回列表 发帖
I had a specialized business concertration at CWRU for Health Care Finance. CWRU allows undergraduates to take MBA level courses---preparing us for the "real world" at an early age.

Anything labeled a management class needs to be removed from the curriculum. Management classes are the most poorly structured and taught classes I've experienced on campus.

It is difficult, stressful, and hard, but I feel that it teaches you many things and prepares you for the real world unlike other big schools with good programs where the students stay in school just to drink.

The Weatherhead advising program and help from the assistant deans and professors is truly unmatched. I strongly believe that the combination of teaching environment, strong advising, and high tech campus have contributed to my success in the job hunt.

I believe that the sense of community that the Weatherhead program has is exceptional and unique. The faculty invests in their students and takes the time to build relationships with their students beyond the classroom. This is partially due to Weatherhead's smaller size compared to other universities. However, the size has never been a limiter to the resources available to students in any way. I feel as though I have had every opportunity to excel and grow that I would have at a larger university, and that my experiences outside the classroom have been invaluable

Our business school is unique because of its attention to organizational development, of which that program ranks 3rd in the world. In addition, all of the business courses are held in the Peter B. Lewis building that has one of the most creative designs in the country, leading us to always think about a situation abstractly at times, in order to solve problems.

Smaller, more personal atmosphere. The professors are teach at a graduate school caliber. In fact, most of them are. They also bring a lot of career field experience.

The Weatherhead School of Management works very well to place undergraduate students in consulting and finance positions, however it is lacking in several other areas. While the school is open to students' designing their own curriculum to suit their individual interests, these students must be motivated and forward-thinking.

The professors at Case Western Reserve University really care about me succeeding. If I ask for help, they give me wonderful guidance. Unfortunately, I do wish there were more opportunities though for business students to get into the market. There are not too many banks and financial groups that recruit here other than accounting firms.

The Weatherhead School of Management works very well to place undergraduate students in consulting and finance positions, however it is lacking in several other areas. While the school is open to students' designing their own curriculum to suit their individual interests, these students must be motivated and forward-thinking.

The professors at Case Western Reserve University really care about me succeeding. If I ask for help, they give me wonderful guidance. Unfortunately, I do wish there were more opportunities though for business students to get into the market. There are not too many banks and financial groups that recruit here other than accounting firms.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看