返回列表 发帖
Can I receive course credit for courses taken as an undergraduate or in another masters program?

Full-Time students can receive equivalency credit for up to two courses and substitute those courses with elective courses. Evening Students can receive equivalency credit for up to two courses. Evening students also have the option of receiving advanced standing credit for up to two courses and will thus be waived from those credit hours. All students interested in receiving equivalency credit or advanced standing credit must complete a course waiver form to be evaluated by the dean and must have received a grade of B or better in the course. back to top

Does Boston College offer housing for Graduate Students?

Boston College does provide limited graduate student housing, available by application through the Housing Office. The Housing Office typically hosts a Housing Fair for BC graduate students in June of each year. If you are visiting from out of town for this event, then short-term on-campus housing can be made available to you. Please call (617) 552-4723 for more information about this event and the resources available through the university to assist with your search. Information regarding the housing fair will be sent to accepted and enrolled MBA students. back to top
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

How long does it take to complete the Evening MBA Program?

Typically, evening students complete the program in 2.5 – 4 years. Most students take two courses each semester. Classes meet once a week from 7:00 to 9:30 PM during the academic year, with a limited number meeting from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM and on Saturdays. Summer courses meet twice a week from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Boston College requires that you take four courses per year and summer coursework is at your own discretion. back to top

In what industries are graduates employed?

The Boston College MBA program is a cross-functional degree with a strong emphasis on teamwork and a global perspective. Because Boston College graduate management students have an average of approximately four-and-a-half years of work experience prior to admission, representing a range of career fields, they are able to make immediate contributions to the organizations where they are employed in a wide range of industries. For more information on placement please visit the Career Strategies section of our website. back to top
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Does the MBA program at Boston College have a diverse student body?

Our students bring a wealth of diverse experiences from a variety of ethnic, international and varied personal and professional backgrounds. This diversity contributes to a rich cultural and global perspective on teams, in case studies and classroom discussions. Please feel free to visit the class profiles section on the website to review the statistics of current students. back to top

When do I have to notify Boston College that I will be attending?

Acceptance decisions are accompanied by a reply date and a form you must return to the Office of Graduate Management Admissions to confirm your decision to enroll in the Boston College MBA Program. back to top

Can I have an extension of my reply deadline?

The Director of Graduate Management Enrollment, Shelley Burt, approves all extensions. Please contact the Office Graduate Management Admissions directly at (617) 552-3920 to make this request. back to top

When/How do I register for classes?

Accepted students will receive access to an Admitted Student website which will explain the registration process and provide details regarding all other facets of enrollment at Boston College (including Orientation, Computer Access, BC Facilities, Students IDs, Parking, Athletic Tickets).

When does the Fall semester start?

Orientation to the Full-time MBA program traditionally begins the Wednesday before Labor Day. Evening MBA Orientation is held on an evening in late August. Classes university-wide begin the Tuesday after Labor Day. back to top

I am an international student...How do I get a visa?

The Office of International Students and Scholars prepares and processes all necessary visa documentation.  Confirmed students will receive the required Declaration and Certification of Finances form via email which will outline the necessary steps required to obtain a visa. back to top

I am an international student...How do I handle financial aid?

International students are not eligible to apply for federal student financial aid. Students may, however, explore some alternative loan sources available for international students. Information about these alternative sources is available from The Office of Student Services by calling (617) 552-3300 or by visiting http://www.bc.edu/offices/stserv/

Can I take the IELTS exam instead of the TOEFL?

No, we accept only the TOEFL and the PTE.

Do I need to submit financial documents with my application?

No.  Financial documents are only required for admitted students.  Once students receive the DCF form they will be required to submit original financial documents at that time. back to top

What is LCC and am I required to attend?

All international students are required to register for and attend the Language, Culture and Careers (LCC) program, a mandatory one-credit prerequisite course designed to support professional development and career advancement. This program is required for all international students and begins in August, prior to the start of the Program.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看