返回列表 发帖
The Goizueta part-time MBA program was a unique experience whose benefits I was able to realize immediately upon entry with two promotions during the 3 year period. The top-notch faculty and high caliber of students provided the perfect learning environment to introduce us to management concepts.

Strengths are their superior understanding and knowledge of the subjects they taught and the way they were able to break down complex problems into bite sized learning chunks. Weaknesses was the inability to completely hold students accountable for producing results or being willing to bring in real world current events into the classroom.

The Evening MBA program at Emory format/staff/recruiting succeeds at building a close cohort of peers and a great network. At graduation our group felt like a family (even after splitting off into elective work). This cohort builds a tight network that will help in the future and I believe simulates the Full-time MBA experience in every way possible in a part-time format. We feel like a welcome member of the business school family (with great effort paid to including part-time students in school events and clubs). We do not feel at any time like we are in "night school" but I leave this program feeling like I was in a full-time degree program!

The limitations inherent to a part-time program were the only drawbacks. However, the valuable work experience gained more than offset those drawbacks. I would have liked to have been able to more fully engage in the Goizueta community - this was difficult with the constraints of a full time job on top of classes.

Most of the professors cared passionately about cultivating their student's knowledge and guiding the development of deep, often cross-discipline insights. Very Quant heavy, which is a plus in my opinion. I very much felt that the evening students got the same amount of attention from the faculty as the 1 or 2 years did. As far as weaknesses? I can only think of one professor who gave boring lectures...and that was in a subject that held no interest for me.

The program did everything possible to create a pleasant day to day experience. It had the bookstore set up outside of our classrooms so that we didn't have to make an extra trip to pick up class resources, it provided snacks/refreshments during breaks, had CMC reps, library reps, and advisors available before class and during breaks; so the rest of the experience is up to the student to create so I wouldn't have done anything different.

The CMC could attract a more diverse group of firms. All of the big-names firms came to campus and there are a lot of opportunities to get to know large firms, but there were only a few small firms to meet through the CMC.

The Career Services offered to the part-time MBA program students can be improved. While they didn't necessarily cater more to the full time students' needs, they seemed disorganized and too demanding of our time prior to the official recruiting season in the fall. They failed to understand that we had full time jobs on the side which would prevent us from meeting many of their outrageous pre-requisites to be eligible for on campus recruiting. However, aside from the career services, which were run by a separate group of admin personnel, I was completely satisfied with the MBA program and am disappointed that the experience has come to an end this year.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看