Internships awarded that are paid:
89  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 1,564
        Median: $ 1,631

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
The four key factors that differentiate the INSEAD MBA are diversity, intensity, quality and the lifelong bonds formed between classmates and alumni. DIVERSITY At INSEAD we believe that diversity is a source of learning and enrichment. The cultural diversity of faculty and participants (representing over 80 nationalities) and the spectrum of activities on both campuses make INSEAD a unique learning environment. The essence of the INSEAD MBA is that it prepares our alumni to become transcultural leaders who can work effectively anywhere in the world. Accordingly, our participants possess cross-cultural sensitivity and a highly international outlook. INTENSITY: In 1959 INSEAD pioneered the one-year MBA programme, and we continue to challenge convention to ensure that our programme is leading edge. The MBA curriculum is designed to quickly and thoroughly prepare participants for a career in international business. This aim is reflected in the compressed timeframe, reliance on group work and overt focus on international markets and settings. It is a collaborative environment, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience, and helping each other throughout the year. QUALITY: INSEAD, recognised worldwide as a top-tier business school, brings together leading academic thinkers, highly successful business leaders and aspiring, talented young managers and entrepreneurs, in order to change lives and transform organisations. Our MBA participants are drawn to the school by their desire to learn from and alongside the best and the brightest. LIFELONG BONDS The unique, stimulating, sociable ambiance at INSEAD helps create lifelong friendships. Both Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses have an enriching energy, driven by the diverse outlooks and backgrounds of the participants. Long-term business relationships are also forged during the year at INSEAD. Across the world, people who met on our MBA programme are working together to create and manage successful business ventures. INSEAD alumni live and work in over 150 countries, creating a powerful, resourceful international network. The INSEAD alumni network also has unparalleled breadth and depth, with 37 countries in which more than 100 alumni live and work

I am already helping my friends in Egypt prepare their applications for INSEAD. What else could be better to do? They will be multiplying their salary at least by five after spending one of their most enjoyable years between France and Singapore. -- Consulting

Because there is no other place like INSEAD to meet people from all over the world, extend your international exposure, and learn from one another. And it is a one year intense program which is much more challenging and interesting. -- Consulting

It's a one-of-a-kind school. The student body is over 90% international. It's an accelerated program done in one year, so there's definitely that shock-and-awe factor but I think it really helped in making profound changes to better prepare me for life after an MBA. -- Finance

Most MBA schools pretend to be international. INSEAD doesn't have to pretend. The concept of "foreign students" doesn't exist here. Everyone is a foreign student. Even the 10% of the class who is from France feel foreign because the language of instruction is English. Every student is on the same playfield with no home court advantage and no dominant local culture. -- Entrepreneurship

Two of the main reasons I chose to go to INSEAD were the diversity of its staff, faculty, and students, and the short period it required to finish an outstanding program. I do recommend that you include those two factors at least for consideration. -- Information Technology

For my profile, I truly believe that INSEAD has the best value proposition: high ranking, world class education, completely diverse and multicultural, and finally, with a footprint in Europe and Asia (two campuses). -- Operations

INSEAD is amazing, but not for the faint-hearted. It is extremely intense. But, if you are prepared to put everything into it, the rewards are worth it. -- Consulting

Most schools claim "global diversity." None but INSEAD can truly provide it. It makes group work so much more challenging in that different cultures and work ethics clash. Plus it makes you open up and understand different cultures which are important in this global business environment. Everyone is worked pretty hard but everyone manages to keep up and even socialize. It is truly a rewarding experience. -- Entrepreneurship

This year at INSEAD was definitely the most challenging year ever. I would recommend it to anyone seeking for a career change. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

The main reason I eventually chose INSEAD was the fact that it is the most international school, truly diverse - unlike the other schools. -- Marketing

A one year program is great for somebody who studied business as an undergrad. -- Information Technology

INSEAD is a special place. I never had a huge desire to do an MBA per se, so the standard list of amazing schools that my friends and colleagues have attended did not interest me as much. The experience provided by INSEAD was exactly what I was looking for, and I'm proud to be a co-alum with the 450 people in my class who made my year fantastic. -- Entrepreneurship

INSEAD has a one year program and it is very intense. It is easy to get lost as you have one year to do a job search, network, study hard, learn, do case competition, engage in social activities etc. You have to have your priorities right and your values should be strong more than in a two year school. It is very very intense, so you can't accomplish everything. The faculty is great but you have to look for the right classes. There is a heavy emphasis on social activities and travel. Be prepared to spend a lot of money. There are a lot of opportunities for business plans and great networking. It's one of the best schools for entrepreneurship and finance and strategy but poor in marketing and leadership. It's one of the most diverse schools in the world with a lot of depth and variety in type of people. -- Consulting

INSEAD is tough and intense, but it is also full of great parties and encounters! INSEAD is definitely different: Work hard... Play harder! No time for rest. No time for sleep. Great value for money. -- Information Technology

My MBA experience absolutely exceeded my expectations. I met some truly amazing students who impressed me in many different ways with their personalities and intellect. I grew very much personally as I became more curious about the world, braver as a person, and more confident of my ability to express my opinion and lead. While there were some very intense study times, I was also able to live a life full of new experiences abroad, get to know what life is like on three different continents, and find out more about who I am and what I want in life. -- Nonprofit

My MBA experience has been great and I am sure that for the rest of my life, things I learned or got in some way during my ten months at INSEAD will come back over and over again. My favorite professor claimed that he planted some seeds that will grow in time; his words reflect perfectly my whole MBA experience. -- Consulting

I can not stress enough that INSEAD is a very international school where I have been exposed to a very diverse student body that under the rigors of this intense 10 month program shares an enormous amount of personal experience that will surely impact my future career. -- Consulting

An amazing year. Positive in all respects. -- Consulting

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看