返回列表 发帖
Job-accepting graduates who received a signing bonus:
52  %

Base salary, signing bonuses and other compensation for most recent employed graduates:

Mean base salary: $  80,099
Median base salary: $  84,000
Mean signing bonus: $  11,266
Median signing bonus: $  10,000
Mean other guaranteed compensation: $  17,500
Median other guaranteed compensation: $  17,500

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following functional areas:

Consulting: 10  %
Finance/Accounting: 28  %
General Management: 3  %
Human Resources: 0  %
Marketing/Sales: 28  %
Management Information Systems (MIS): 0  %
Operations/Logistics: 31  %
Other: 0  %

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following industries:

Consulting: 10  %
Consumer Products: 10  %
Financial Services: 20  %
Manufacturing: 3  %
Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Health Care: 44  %
Real Estate: 3  %
Technology: 10  %

Graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Asia: 3  %
North America: 97  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Northeast: 100  %

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

JOHNSON & JOHNSON   4
BRISTOL-MEYERS SQUIBB   5
SCHERING PLOUGH   1
NOVARTIS   4
INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS AND FRAGRANCES   2
PANASONIC   2
MERCK   2
CHURCH & DWIGHT   1
METLIFE   1
AMEX   1
BANK OF NY   1
PRICE WATER HOUSE COOPER   1
ENSI   2
PHILIPS   1
LIFE CELL   1

Internships awarded that are paid:
94  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 1,253
        Median: $ 1,313

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
Other dual degrees include: MPH/MBA, MPP/MBA, MPAP/MBA, MCRP/MBA.

Rutgers Business School has a very strong Supply Chain Management Program. In addition, the school has very good relationship with New Jersey companies, which makes the internship and job hunting a little bit easier for the students. -- Operations

MBA at Rutgers is great if you are not international. Otherwise you will get crushed under your debt burden, unless you get a real high paying job. But if you are not international student, then a decent salary is also very sound, cuz you dont have that huge of a debt burden. --Finance

My experience at RBS was far more than I expected. My classmates exceptionally smart and brought a broad range of experiences to the program. The teachers were helpful, respectful and brought practical experiences into the classrooms. - Finance

I wouldn't recommend doing the part time program at Rutgers due to the 60 credits requirement which will take usually 4 to 5 years to complete. --Entrepreneurship

It is a good program with some solid course content and better than average faculty. The return on investment is good. --Information Technology

I feel the Rutgers MBA program helped me to develop as a manager in so many ways. I gained more skills and confidence than I ever thought possible. -- Operations

Rutgers Pharmaceutical Management Program is a unique program with industry veterans for professors, tremendous opportunities to interact with leaders of the industry and great access to employment opportunities in the industry. Also, scholarships for this program sponsored by a number of major pharmaceutical companies in the region make the cost of the education (in my case $0 for tuition and fees) very cost effective. -- Marketing

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看