返回列表 发帖
  Useful tips:
  ?The OPTIMAL time allotment is: 10 seconds for the problem, 17 seconds for each solution, and 10 seconds for your choice and why,and about 6 seconds pausing throughout your answer.
  ?DO REMEMBER that you HAVE TO state your opinion in your answer.BUT do not spend too much time on that.
  ?Make your answer as SIMPLE as it can be, you really don’t have enough time to cover everything mentioned in the conversation.
  ?DO say “the man/woman offers her/him TWO(or THREE) solutions.”This is to ensure that you get all the solutions even if you can’t finish you answer in time, so the examiner will still give you a good score.
  Your answer can go like this:“In this conversation, the man/woman is having a hard time dealing with the problem that … . And the woman/man offers him/ her two possible solutions. One is … . The other is … . And if it were my choice, I would choose the former/latter one, because ... .”
  In the conversation, the man/woman has a problem with his/her schedule/report/essay /study(听得时候判断到底是哪方面的问题)
  He or she couldn’t get/check out/afford ***(问题具体化)
  He/she needs to***So, the woman/man/professor/officer offers him/her two solutions/options
  重要!
  The first solution/option is(概括,不用具体化)
  Another suggestion the professor/woman gives is(概括,不用具体化)
  And from my point of view/As for me, the second choice is preferable for the following reasons/the best way to solve this problem is :
  (自己的建议)First, the woman may confront the same problem in the future, it’s better for her to handle it now and gain some helpful experiences. Also, I have once faced the same situation as the woman does, and I ***(这么干的), it works well pretty well for me.
  The woman/man is facing the problem that….. So the man/woman offers him/her two solutions. One is…….Another is…. Well, to me, I prefer the first/second one. because (理由,常直接来自听力).....,(如果有时间),I was once faced with the similar trouble; I chose to(说支持的具体选择) and everything turned out to be all right.(记主要观点,要求发表自己观点)
  Question 6 L-S Integrated Task
  In question 6, the speaker usually gives two examples to explain a
  theory or a phenomenon. So your main job is to find what the theory or
  the phenomenon is, and jot down the examples that the professor
  presents in the lecture.
  这道题是Summary题。听一段学术方面(life science, social science, physical science, and the humanities)的lecture,问题一般是“explain the main concept or issue of the lecture, using points and examples that were given in the lecture”。听60-90秒,准备20秒,说60秒。
  1、捕捉每一层次中心句的能力非常重要。记录要简要清晰,便于复原。
  2、文章结束,可以考问题整理笔记,问题本身具有纲要性,特别当听到数字时。
  3、关键学术语汇的听辨和记录复述是答题的重要挑战。
  这个题目非常讲究条理,基本上,先会总结下要讲的内容(也就是会中心句),然后分为几个层次讲,做笔记的时候要注意层次清楚。
  In the lecture, theprofessor discusses/argues/demonstrates *** in several points/aspects
  First, he says that
  and he gives an example of
  Second, he mentioned that
  and he shows some data/researchs about
  Finally, he discusses that

BZ辛苦啦

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看