返回列表 发帖

UW的一道匪夷所思,困惑许久的essay诚恳讨教大家~~

Full-time MBA Applicants: PLANS FOR INVOLVEMENT (500 words maximum)
We consider a high level of involvement in student organizations, networking and career efforts to be a hallmark of the Foster MBA experience. Please describe your anticipated level of involvement as an MBA student beyond the MBA course requirements. In what specific organizations or activities will you participate?
Where do you expect to make the greatest contribution to the overall MBA experience at the Foster School of Business?
What aspects of your past or current life provide insights into your ability and willingness to consistently deliver more than the minimum effort required?

想来想去想不明白所以上来讨教各位,这个问题中:

Please describe your anticipated level of involvement as an MBA student beyond the MBA course requirements. 该怎么理解呢?level of involvement 怎么解读?

Where do you expect to make the greatest contribution to the overall MBA experience at the Foster School of Business? 这句是指我要为学校哪个方面作出贡献还是我要为自己的MBA学习的什么方面作出贡献?

请大家帮忙分析下,小弟在此谢过了!~~

收藏 分享

level of involvement means how much you would be involved, for example, being a member of some student club is very different from actually helping with all kinds of activities of that club and is also very different from leading those activities. 

And it says clearly that where do you expect to make the greatest contribution to the OVERALL MBA EXPERIENCE at the Foster school of business. It clearly is not just talking about studies or the school. It includes everything you would be involved in your MBA life. Studies, club activities, internship and other kinds of organizational involvement.

非常感谢,有些不是很明白,标红的这句话具体是指什么呢?我没太明白greatest contribution to the OVERALL MBA EXPERIENCE ,是我要为学校做什么贡献还是为我自己的MBA experience做什么贡献?这个问题该怎么阐述呢?能举个例子么?谢谢了,就这道题困惑我一个星期了都~~~

I wish I could explain in Chinese but I'm on a Mac with no chinese typing application right now. 

I'm not sure if you would understand better if I put it this way but I'll try.

This question basicly equals to what kind of impact you could bring to your schoolmates. Basicly what you need to tell is your study plan and your career goal and how others (your future schoolmates) would benefit from that.

非常感谢楼主这么细心的解答

Where do you expect to make the greatest contribution to the overall MBA experience at the Foster School of Business?虽然还不是很清楚到底要问什么但根据整片的问题推断应该是我会给学校带来什么是这样吧?~~

make the greatest contribution TO the overall MBA experience (at the xxxx school)

NOT
make the greatest contribution TO the Foster School of Business

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看