返回列表 发帖

请教用什么资料复习逻辑

看到逻辑专区里面,这么多前辈作的逻辑总结,真实非常欢喜,但是心理却是一凉,因为看到了这么多的资料真是不知道应该如何去选择才好,还请nn屏弃偏见,指教一二,非常感谢。
收藏 分享

not NN, but had the same problems, I just offer for reference and want to have any comments.

I think the these materials are very important to master the essentials and cracking skills of CR, such as, OG, FeiFei CR, and CR Daquan. they are musts. OG helps understand the meaning and rules of CR, understanding of content is more important when work on OG, I use other two materails to practise speed.

if time allowed, the more materials you study and master, the higer and better you will score in test.

谢谢指教

以下是引用liuliyun在2004-11-26 19:34:00的发言:

not NN, but had the same problems, I just offer for reference and want to have any comments.

I think the these materials are very important to master the essentials and cracking skills of CR, such as, OG, FeiFei CR, and CR Daquan. they are musts. OG helps understand the meaning and rules of CR, understanding of content is more important when work on OG, I use other two materails to practise speed.

if time allowed, the more materials you study and master, the higer and better you will score in test.

thanks!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看