返回列表 发帖

请教一道问题

Exports of United States wood pulp will rise considerably during this year. The reason for the rise is that the falling value of the dollar will make it cheaper for paper manufacturers in Japan and Western Europe to buy American wood pulp than to get it from any other source.

Which of the following is an assumption made in drawing the conclusion above?

B The quality of the wood pulp produced in the United States would be adequate for the purposes of Japanese and western European paper manufacturers.

C Paper manufacturers in Japan and Western Europe would prefer to use wood pulp produced in the United States if cost were not a factor.

I chose C, however the key is B. Please show me the reason. thank you !

There are fundamentally two possible changes in an economy that will each cause inflation unless other compensating changes also occur. These changes are either reductions in the supply of goods and services or increases in demand. In a prebanking economy the quantity of money available, and hence the level of demand, is equivalent to the quantity of gold available.

If the statements above are true, then it is also true that in a prebanking economy

B if other factors in the economy are unchanged, the quantity of gold available will lead to inflation

c it there is a recduction in the quantity of gold available, then, other things being equal, inflation must result.

I chose C while the key is B, and I urgently want to know the reasons.

Industrialists from the cuntry Distopia were accused of promoting the Distopian intervention in the Arcadian civil war merely to insure that the industralists' facilities in Aradia made substantial profits during the war. Yet this cannot be the motive since, as the DIstopians foresaw,Distopia's federal expenses for the intervention were eight billion dollars, whereas, during the war, profits from the Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia totaled only four billion dollars.

Which of the following, if true exposes a serious flaw in the argument made in the second sentence above?

B The largest proportion of Distopia's federal expenses is borne by those who receive no significant industrial profits.

c Most Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia are expected to maintain the level of profits they achieved during the war.

D Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia made substantial profits before the events that triggered the civil war.

B这个答案我是百思不得其解。还请高手相助。

以上均是我做新东方补充资料遇到的,希望大家发表一下意见,最好说出原因。小女子谢过:) Exports of United States wood pulp will rise considerably during this year. The reason for the rise is that the falling value of the dollar will make it cheaper for paper manufacturers in Japan and Western Europe to buy American wood pulp than to get it from any other source.

Which of the following is an assumption made in drawing the conclusion above?

B The quality of the wood pulp produced in the United States would be adequate for the purposes of Japanese and western European paper manufacturers.

C Paper manufacturers in Japan and Western Europe would prefer to use wood pulp produced in the United States if cost were not a factor.

I chose C, however the key is B. Please show me the reason. thank you !

There are fundamentally two possible changes in an economy that will each cause inflation unless other compensating changes also occur. These changes are either reductions in the supply of goods and services or increases in demand. In a prebanking economy the quantity of money available, and hence the level of demand, is equivalent to the quantity of gold available.

If the statements above are true, then it is also true that in a prebanking economy

B if other factors in the economy are unchanged, the quantity of gold available will lead to inflation

c it there is a recduction in the quantity of gold available, then, other things being equal, inflation must result.

I chose C while the key is B, and I urgently want to know the reasons.

Industrialists from the cuntry Distopia were accused of promoting the Distopian intervention in the Arcadian civil war merely to insure that the industralists' facilities in Aradia made substantial profits during the war. Yet this cannot be the motive since, as the DIstopians foresaw,Distopia's federal expenses for the intervention were eight billion dollars, whereas, during the war, profits from the Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia totaled only four billion dollars.

Which of the following, if true exposes a serious flaw in the argument made in the second sentence above?

B The largest proportion of Distopia's federal expenses is borne by those who receive no significant industrial profits.

c Most Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia are expected to maintain the level of profits they achieved during the war.

D Distopian industrialists' facilities in Arcadia made substantial profits before the events that triggered the civil war.

B这个答案我是百思不得其解。还请高手相助。

以上均是我做新东方补充资料遇到的,希望大家发表一下意见,最好说出原因。小女子谢过:)
收藏 分享

It is better to show the source in the title for other people to easily search. Pls post one question one time

1。已讨论过,请搜索。主要C错在:愿不愿意与原文无关,结尾的假如不考虑价格和原文矛盾(原文推理是因为便宜,所以购买量增大)

2。原文level of demand, is equivalent to the quantity of gold available,需求的增加才会引起inflation。而C说的是recduction

3。原文说花在干预A战争的钱多于在A的实业家的设备收入,所以,实业家促使干预的目的不仅仅是确保实业家的设备产生大量利润。它的意思是说投入大于产出。B说多数投入用于不能产生工业利润。即对于工业界来说,还是赚钱的。所以结论不能很好推出。这就是原文的FLAW

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看