返回列表 发帖

Admitted by IESE MBA

Just got offer from IESE. So excited and so fast!!!!!!!!!

IESE is my most favourite and suitable business school. Dream finally comes into reality. Sincerely wish everyone in chasedream will realize your dream!

I would like to express my greatest and warmest thanks to Bamboo, Ian, Jason, Nancy, Sam and Zhang!!!!! Thank you so much for your constant support and help during my application period!!

I would also like to show my gratitude to chasedream which is accompanying me since I started to prepare for GMAT and also helped me to know so many great friends with the same goals.

Next, I would like to share some interview topics I did yesterday.

1.Self introduction
2.Why IESE
3.Why MBA
4.Short-term goal
5.Something about childhood and How did it make you to be the person at present?
6.Example for the adaptability to multiculture environment
7.Example for how did you help others to realize their objectives
8.Other issues regarding financing and family
9.Opinion on Tibet upheaval

I wish it will be helpful! Anyone who has questions regarding IESE, please don't hesitate to message me.

One more information I'd like to share:
I just learned one guy turned down the offer from INSEAD and joined IESE. I know it will be a big surprise for most of us because INSEAD is really a great business school. The point I'd like to share is that you'd better choose the most suitable one for yourself when you have to make your suffering decision. Hope it's helpful to those who are choosing among different options.

P.S. My background

GMAT750, TOEFL waived, GPA: 3.49, Msc from Top 5 UK university, five years W/E, two years in managerial role

Good luck! Chasedreamer!

收藏 分享

恭喜!选择最适合自己的学校,不要去随大流。

不过面试还谈政治问题,挺新鲜。

最好问问学校对台湾问题的看法。如果对回答不满意可以给他们学校拒了,哈哈。

恭喜啦。

Hi there,

I just got accepted by IESE too, but i'm worried that I won't have enough time to move there.

Have you settled things with your accomodation and when do you plan to move there?

Can we talk more over msn? hoh_audrey@hotmail.com" target="_blank">ohoh_audrey@hotmail.com

Cheers!

问问你学费咋解决的?申请了多少贷款啊?

问问你学费咋解决的?申请了多少贷款啊?

学费是可以申请100%贷款的,大概60000多欧。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看