返回列表 发帖

大全-3-1

Child’s World, a chain of toy stores, has relied on a “supermarket concept” of computerized inventory control and customer self-service to eliminate the category of sales clerks from its force of employees. It now plans to employ the same concept in selling children’s clothes.

The plan of Child’s World assumes that

(A) supermarkets will not also be selling children’s clothes in the same manner

(B) personal service by sales personnel is not required for selling children’s clothes successfully

(C) the same kind of computers will be used in inventory control for both clothes and toys at Child’s World

(D) a self-service plan cannot be employed without computerized inventory controlB

(E) sales clerks are the only employees of Child’s World who could be assigned tasks related to inventory control......................I completely don't know why is B...I think B is irrevelent to this choice....who can help me....

收藏 分享

B is right. The statements says to eliminate the category of sales clerks from its force of employees for the toys section. Now, they want to apply the same concept on clothes. --> they want to eliminate the category of sales clerks also.

I can't understand what you mean....could you detail your point because my brain doesn't run well.

To make it short: They fired sales people in the toy's department before; now again, they want to fire people in the clothes department.

Does it sound better to you?

请问哪位大侠能翻译下B选项,特别是把 successfully 翻译进去

它到底是什么意思,谢谢。

(B) personal service by sales personnel is not required for selling children’s clothes successfully的翻译

售货员(给顾客)提供个人服务并不是
成功销售孩童服装所必需的(条件)。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看