返回列表 发帖
Hi Ice, pls help me arrange a meeting with Mr. Wang. I need his expert insights right now. Thanks!

Hi Ice, pls help me arrange a meeting with Mr. Wang. I need his expert insights right now. Thanks!
伊布拉稀 发表于 2016-8-7 20:25

Ok. Please check you email later to learn about the meeting schedule.
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

冰冰妹纸,我想申请加拿大的MBA,请问你们能帮助做哪几所学校?成功率如何?谢谢啦!

冰冰妹纸,我想申请加拿大的MBA,请问你们能帮助做哪几所学校?成功率如何?谢谢啦!
tangtang18 发表于 2016-8-10 21:05

Hi, 我们的加拿大VIP申请服务一般只限于加国top6的学校,成功率基本在95-100%,具体名单如下:
1. University of Western Ontario (Ivey)
2. University of Toronto (Rotman)
3. Queen's University
4. York University (Schulich)
5. Mcgill University
6. University of British Columbia

考虑到申请这些学校的竞争非常激烈,我们需要具体评估您的背景和竞争力,请您完成在线评估,三个工作日之内我们会和您取得联系:http://topway.org/130125pinggu/index.htm
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Hi, 我们的加拿大VIP申请服务一般只限于加国top6的学校,成功率基本在95-100%,具体名单如下:
1. Uni ...
myice 发表于 2016-8-11 11:18

Ok, 我会尽快填好网上的评估,我的目标学校就是这几所

我怎么打不开你们的在线评估页面?

我怎么打不开你们的在线评估页面?
simon16 发表于 2016-8-13 10:04

抱歉,是服务器故障,已经修复,现在可以正常提交了

Hi, I need your famous essay service to hit the r1 deadline for five schools. Please send your service introduction and price to my email: hanhanlei@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi, I need your famous essay service to hit the r1 deadline for five schools. Please send your servi ...
hanhanlei 发表于 2016-8-16 20:32

You're welcome! Just sent the materials you requested. Please check your email when convenient. Since round one deadlines for top schools are coming soon, please write back to tell me which schools you plan on applying.

You're welcome! Just sent the materials you requested. Please check your email when convenient. Si ...
myice 发表于 2016-8-16 20:55

Received, thanks

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看