返回列表 发帖

两个HEC Paris的ad,求选program

当初十分向往HEC就选了他家的两个Program,现在都拿到了也不知去哪个好:
1. Master in Management GE:看起来时间有点长(1.5-2 yr),不过中间有个大的实习很好,可以选择的specialization方向更多,这个项目名气更大。
2. Master in Strategic Management (consulting方向的specialized master):时间短(1 yr,想要时间短的),实习16个星期,还是first job count as intern所以差不多相当于没实习,不过有个看起来attractive的company consulting project。也不知道学校是不是不重视这个专业。

另外LBS 和 Cam的MiM还没申,也不知道还要不要申了。。

本人很想做consulting,对finance没兴趣,商科的其他方向现在不是太了解。
我基本不会留法而是回到亚洲工作。法语基础很差。

附背景:亚洲海外本,非主流专业(大概这专业国内就是个专科专业),GPA有点高(不知怎么换算),G720, T exempt,3个实习,不过实习公司估计没人听说过,两次欧洲交换。我这水平拿到这两个ad其实有点意外。。
收藏 分享

Usually, the main advantages of GE is that you have more time 1) to learn french and 2) to do internships. However, these may not be useful for you. As far as I know, the strategy major of HEC is very selective in terms of work experience. (Most, if not all, students in the strategy major of GE here have internship/work experience in consulting.) Since you are admitted to the strategy major, I assume that you also have very good experience. If so, the opportunity to do long-term internships may not create much value for you. Also you should know that without extremely fluent European language, there is no way that you can find an internship in consulting here.

Again, congrats on your offer. It seems that there is no Chinese student studying strategy major at HEC right now. You are the pioneer if you come.

GE好些。

另外建议你把LBS和CAM申请了,尤其是你想回亚洲。

Cong!

seems #5 is convictive

Usually, the main advantages of GE is that you have more time 1) to learn french and 2) to do intern ...
waytouing 发表于 2013-5-16 19:30

Thanks for yr advices. I've almost decided to take the strategy major. As you guess, I have some internship experiences in consulting, although not a famous company. Besides, 3 years' GE is too long for me. It seems I'll be the pioneer.

请问楼主,HEC GE项目三年的话,是不是第一年是管理课程,第二年选方向,第三年实习?谢谢

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看