返回列表 发帖

read real events or novels

Although there are many excellent novels,  and a large number of people are fond of them, i must say, it's better for students to read books about real events, at least in modern society. I would like to elaborate my opinion from three points.

When i was a child, i used to read some novels, and i admit that novels can inspire imagination to some extent. However, for students, i believe that novels do not always show them the real world, which we are able to know clearly by reading books about real events. As one of my friends says, we would learn how to cook, what to act, and why to say that when we read real events.

In the next place, i agree that sometimes novels mislead students into a very beautiful but unreal picture. For instance, a lot of novels describe a perfection at the end of the story. And this makes students believe that everything is perfect, which would probably cause the lack of wariness. However, we all get the same sense that the world is not perfect, even not fair. As i see, students have to face this fact and take some actions. When they are in trouble, they should know the world is what it is and then do something, not complain that the god discards them.

At last, students gain knowledge from the books about real events, especially business books. A book about business events can be considered as cases-book. It's better for students to utilize the cases in their trule lives, than to trust completely what the novels tell about.

I do not mean that novels are totally unfitted to all students. After all, sometimes they reflect the world, and if students are able to distinguish the truth and the falsehood, it's not a bad choice to read some novels. But students should read more books about real events, because they have the right to discern the world.

收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看