返回列表 发帖

9月真题作文求拍

o you agree or disagree the following statement: To be alone is the best way to relax and reduce stress.

When we study or work for a period of time, we may stress out physically or mentally. That it is essential for us to give off the negative pressure and keep a bright mood. Each person has his/her own way to relax. Some would like stay alone to enjoy himself/herself personal . they claim it is free to do something and no need to worry about interfere others when keep yourself alone. As far as I am concerned , participating activities with family and friends to relax and relieve stress would be more preferablePeople who choose to stay alone believe that staying alone make people free to act whatever they want to. And there is no noise thus they can indulge in the harmony atmosphere. But the advantages of staying with family and friends together may be far outweigh those of stay alone.

First ,stay alone usually turn out to be boring. one can not live well just by himself/herself. Communication is truly significant among people, especially when people in low emotion. we can talk to our friends about something annoyed . usually people would feel much better and relax when they spoken out the problems which rooted in their heart deeply .meanwhile,  friends might also give he/she a helpful advice to solve the problem. Obviously, it is impossible when people stay alone ,

Furthermore, we can also do some activities such as play basketball , rock-climbing with our family and friends. In that way, Not only can we keep healthy but also improve the relationship between them. For example , after a whole day exhaustive study , I prefer to have a basketball exercise  with my classmates. We are running ,shooting and cooperate as a team. I really enjoy myself very much. After that ,all the negative pressure are  discharged and I can restore my energy to the previous level and continue my work efficiently .

All in all, when come to how to relieve the stress, different people have different choice. But I insist that it is more beneficial to stay with other people together to release the stress.
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看