有推荐老友记了,真的很不错呢~好爱Rachel和Joey啊哈哈! 这里又是一些实用口语的例子。老友记既让大家学会标准的口语有能让大家了解美国风俗!
托福口语练习起来也不是那么枯燥乏味的,据了解很多同学在追捧《Friends(老友记)》的同时,另一目的就是学口语,这部剧的正宗美语以及用句非常适合中国的考生们来学习,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。
《老友记》实用口语精选1
There’s nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He’s just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didn’t know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I don’t wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
It’s a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let’s split it. 我们分了它吧。
What’s with you? 你怎么了?
What did you get? 你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?
Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
You can’t live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。
I can’t believe what I’m hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?
Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗? |