- 精华
- 0
- 积分
- 9850
- 经验
- 9850 点
- 威望
- 984 点
- 金钱
- 984 ¥
- 魅力
- 984
|
高级口语授课笔记(六十九)--(八十)
1. There’re plenty more fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草。
2. My enthusiasm was renewed. 我又重新燃起热情。
3. Isn’t it a little bourgeois? 是不是有点太庸俗了?
4. She’s very limber. 她身材很柔软。
5. I won’t knuckle under. 我不会屈服。
6. She’s no raving beauty. 她并非大美女。
7. It’ll be curtains for me. 我就没戏唱了。
8. From a lay perspective, it’s almost incomprehensible. 外行根本无法理解。
9. Queen Anne is dead. 你才知道啊。
10. My concentration began to waver. 我精力有点不集中了。
1. There’re plenty more fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草。
2. My enthusiasm was renewed. 我又重新燃起热情。
3. Isn’t it a little bourgeois? 是不是有点太庸俗了?
4. She’s very limber. 她身材很柔软。
5. I won’t knuckle under. 我不会屈服。
6. She’s no raving beauty. 她并非大美女。
7. It’ll be curtains for me. 我就没戏唱了。
8. From a lay perspective, it’s almost incomprehensible. 外行根本无法理解。
9. Queen Anne is dead. 你才知道啊。
10. My concentration began to waver. 我精力有点不集中了。
1. Can you contrive a meeting between us? 你能不能想个法让我们见一面?
2. I’m in the know. 我知道内幕。
3. Business before pleasure. 工作第一,娱乐第二。
4. We received a barrage of complaints. 我们收到一连串投诉。
5. He’s a Peter Pan. 他永远也长不大。
6. She categorically refused. 她一口拒绝。
7. I didn’t know you have it in you. 没想到你还有这两下子。
8. I felt snubbed. 我觉得有点不受尊重。
9. Don’t muddy the waters. 别把问题搞复杂。
10. Fox hunting should be consigned to the dustbin of history. 猎狐应该被扔进历史的垃圾堆。
1. No shoptalk. 不谈公事。
2. That was a blatant lie. 那是公然撒谎。
3. I won it fair and square. 我赢得光明正大。
4. How can you have the impudence to say that? 你竟然有脸说这个?
5. He said that in a roundabout way. 他拐弯抹角地说的。
6. Full of political humbug. 充满政治谎言。
7. You should cut your coat according to your cloth. 你得量入为出。
8. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. 一燕不成夏。
9. Gargle with this mouthwash. 用漱口水漱一下口。
10. Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness. 否则对不起你一片苦心哪。
1. My skin is greasy. 我是油性皮肤。
2. They won by a large margin. 他们大获全胜。
3. I weighed 4.5 kilos at birth. 我出生时体重4.5公斤。
4. One for the road. 最后一杯。
5. I’m not playing gooseberry to you two. 我才不给你们当灯泡呢。
6. I thought my number was up. 我以为我死定了。
7. It goes for at least 1 million. 至少值一百万。
8. The scene struck a chord. 那个场面似曾相识。
9. The beginning was sinister. 一开始就不吉利。
10. I plan to settle there when I’m elderly and infirm. 我老了以后就到那里定居。
1. Kudos, man. 行啊,你小子。
2. You sound sanctimonious. 别假装神圣。
3. She’s meek and mild. 她很温柔。
4. You must have the Midas touch. 你真是太会赚钱了。
5. Everything will fall into place. 一切就会迎刃而解。
6. There’s no point in beating your chest. 捶胸顿足有什么用?
7. I’m going to up the ante. 我准备加大赌注。
8. Little headway has been made. 还没什么进展。
9. You should take criticism in your stride. 你得对批评刀枪不入。
10. A bunch of Philistines. 一帮俗人!
1. You’re singing off-key. 你跑调了。
2. You don’t think in situations. 紧急情况来不及考虑。
3. We don’t talk the same language. 我们观念不同。
4. He’s back in the groove. 他恢复状态了。
5. I was completely nonplussed by his reply. 他的回答令我无所适从。
6. I said “Good morning” but he cut me dead. 我向他打招呼可他没有理我。
7. I’ll let you have it at cost. 我按成本价给你。
8. This is a thankless job. 干这活费力不讨好。
9. We pay homage to you. 我们对你深表敬意。
10. She was just baiting you. 她只不过想气气你。
1. Can you credit that? 难以置信!
2. You work like a Trojan. 你干活真卖力。
3. He arrived in the nick of time. 他踩着点儿来了。
4. Most people work out of necessity. 大多数人工作是为了生计。
5. They’re making a tactical retreat. 他们在做战略转移。
6. I mucked up the exam. 我考砸了。
7. He’s fine figure of a man. 他体型巨好。
8. Cash on delivery. 货到付款。
9. He has gimlet eyes. 他目光犀利。
10. You can’t get it for love or money. 你无论如何也得不到。 |
|